Mentally Strong is excited to announce a partnership with ETS Performance, a premier offseason training facility in the Midwest. Mentally Strong will be providing mental training to ETS athletes to help them train all parts of their performance.
Mentally Strong can help you gain the high-performance edge by helping you train your confidence, motivation and passion for the game. We will help you think like the World’s Best!
Our mental training programs are customized to your needs and wants. We might cover topics such as confidence, focus, emotional control, thought management, overcoming adversity, managing anxiety, and performing under pressure in our sessions.
We focus on helping you learn and master tangible mental tools and skills to assist you to be your very best consistently.
You can expect these outcomes while working with Mentally Strong:
- Increased ability to experience peak performance and mental toughness regularly
- Gain practical tools and strategies to deal with adversity, mistakes and the unexpected
- Master the ability to focus on what you can control
- Increased ability to master your thoughts, feelings and actions
- More passion, energy and motivation towards your goals and your team
- Master the ability to stay present and in the moment
- Think and act like the Worldʼs Best
Listen here to what ETS Partner and current Minnesota Vikings Wide Receiver, Adam Thielen, said about working with Mentally Strong:
Why Mentally Strong? We’ve had a history of mentally training the World’s Best. We have a proven track record helping the Minnesota Vikings, Olympic athletes, national champions, and state champions gain the high-performance edge.
How does it work? As part of the ETS Family, you will receive two 30 minute mental training sessions a month for $99 a month. Each session would take place every other week. You can meet your mental training coach at your ETS location, or you can also do the sessions via Facetime, Zoom or phone.